unboxing Princess Shirahoshi

p1 P2 P3 P4 P5 P6 P7 P8 P9

With pink roaring waves of hair like cotton candy and a face like you've never seen before it is very hard not to notice Princess Shirahoshi. I don't know her generally! it was up until I went to the local toy store to check new stuff when I found her and instantly fell in love! bought her and did some research on her, only to find out she's part of One Piece but with little exposure though! how I wish they will make more action figures of her and more exposure in One Piece or! they should make a separate anime of her haha! the other Princess Shirahoshi figures on stores are soo expensive this two i just posted are all i can afford atm, but when my online shopping basket empties i will sure buy them haha. Princess Shirahoshi is my new gal together with Mikuru and Haruhi ;3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...