SHE STARTED THIS HEAT WAVE..

IMG_5187“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” ― Marilyn Monroe
IMG_5189“The body is meant to be seen, not all covered up.” ― Marilyn Monroe

IMG_5183“Beneath the makeup and behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world.” ― Marilyn Monroe
IMG_5190“If you're gonna be two-faced at least make one of them pretty.” 
― Marilyn MonroeIMG_5195“I want to grow old without facelifts. I want to have the courage to be loyal to the face I have made.” ― Marilyn Monroe
IMG_5193IMG_5191“We are all of us stars, and we deserve to twinkle.” ― Marilyn Monroe
IMG_5194
“I don't mind making jokes, but I don't want to look like one.” ― Marilyn Monroe
IMG_5196“Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul. I know, because I turned down the first offer often enough and held out for the fifty cents.” ― Marilyn MonroeIMG_5197
“Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world.” ― Marilyn Monroe

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...