_MG_3751.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Having fun is really nice specially if you're with your friends, This is actually my first time hanging out with the Blonde Brigade drinking, well, I didn't drink because I quit drinking! yes! I think I've matured over the years and drinking is not becoming a part of my everyday life, It's so amusing though while I was watching them drinking, having fun & getting wasted. It just made me remember my high school life and how I was before and it just made me feel good about myself and made me said, "Been there, Done that!". change is good! and I'm glad I've stop drinking and smoking! because clearly, it doesn't really do anything good to your body. 

When I was still in high school it was my "Experimenting" days where everything was still new to me! just when I thought life was all about playing Tomb Raider & Polly Pockets!. when you're in high school, I don't know with others but for me I just had to get every one's attention, I had to portray the image of a "Party Person" and I played the part just right, Partying every week then going to classes the next day with a bloody headache, drinking after school, going home late & arguing with my mom,  and yes, smoking. 

But as you grow you make a lot of mistakes and then you learn from them which makes you a better person!   you mature each and every time you learn from your mistakes! It's like a stair my dad told me once, you get better and better with each step you take and each mistake you make.

So, yesss I used to be "Let's study hard & Party harder" person, YUCK! haha I was a kid back then! started partying at the age of 14! LOL! haha each and every time I remember how used to act and be before I just laugh to death and glad I'm through with that phase, nowadays I'm more of the "Homeboy" person and stopped Smoking & Drinking! well, I drink occasionally but not much! ;) 

_MG_3642So It was on the rainy night of March 10, 2012 me together with the gang went to Joru's place for a sleepover party! was soo fucking pissed because we got wet going to Joru's place! To make matters worst it was soo hot inside Joru's place and the Air conditioner was not really helping_MG_3681_MG_3682While waiting for others to come we decided to take this group pic! cheese!!!_MG_3684And we met Joru's friend Carrot who was getting his hair bleached that night!_MG_3690Jesse cooking something._MG_3693A perfect picture of Borge taken at the perfect time HAHAHAHA_MG_3697 Joru looks like a Criminal here LOL
_MG_3706 
Borge was so tired when he got to Joru's place and fell asleep, then knowing jesse, pulled another prank on the borge...This picture is censored for your sake._MG_3707Carrot's newly bleach hair! welcome to the family! lol and me without makeup! yuck._MG_3717Wifey always looks blooming while I look like shit, sometimes I always wonder why he ended up with me haha_MG_3718Drinking seriously picking who he gonna kill among us first_MG_3725Arianne! like a boss_MG_3731Joru Punching Carrot _MG_3736They started drinking, and we thought Joru & Carrot was drunk enough to pull the prank! The dare: Kiss each other..turns out they weren't that drunk as seen in this picture carrot refuses to kiss joru haha we failed.IMG_3646Among our group I'm always the one with the brightest hair but since I'm trying to grow my bangs I can't bleach my hair yet otherwise I would get very short bangs. and it made me jealous of borge's hair it's soooo bright!IMG_3647IMG_3650 .IMG_3653 IMG_3658IMG_3660IMG_3662IMG_3664Arriane Love's Men's Egg ;) If you know what I mean ;DIMG_3678I love the outfit Borge wore that night Pastel & Alien!
IMG_3679 
That body
IMG_3680Another group picIMG_3705And another group pic with everyone still Sober until.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
3
.
.
.
.
2
.
.
.
.
1
IMG_3761
Jesse throws up! haha while tintin was drunk and annoying!
_MG_3752
Censored for your own sakeIMG_3762IMG_3770 




Then Joru throws up! good thing arriane & borge cleaned their mess while me & wifey was too grossed out haha_MG_3779This is what happens when your having too much fun!_MG_3778Knockout! IMG_3754the butt crack of borge sweatingIMG_3773A very cute stuffed toy inside Joru's roomIMG_3774And humongous 2ne1! @o@

We barely slept that night, everyone was having fun till tintin, joru, jesse, & carrot got drunk. tintin was extremely annoying when she got drunk! but she was enjoying it forcing me and my wifey to drink but it didn't work haha she was soo noisy I swear I wanted to slap her face so she would cry and just shut up! while jesse was just seating and not talking little did we know he started puking haha it was like a pile of pop! then Joru got drunk, started crying and heard all of his regrets and how he still wants his ex poor joru, haha. I didn't want to clean the puke so instead I helped clean the kitchen and we finished cleaning everything like 5 or 6am and decided to take a rest! ugh! IMG_3785The morning after...The house was soo clean while Tintin, Joru, & Carrot were having headache but Jesse was still in bed having a hard time, we thought jesse was going to die or something because he had too much alcohol! you know? alcohol poisoning? haha and they were still trying to remember what happened haha IMG_3805around 5pm we went to Bonchon at Greenbelt to have dinnerIMG_3806and jesse is still alive!IMG_3808Spicy Fish Fillet! yum!!IMG_3810IMG_3815 
I forgot that day was me and my wifey's 1st year anniversary and we ran out of cash! so it was soo sweet of tintin to treat us with this ice cream! awwwwIMG_3818

Overall it was a fun adventure (and a funny one!) thank god I didn't drink otherwise I would be crying all day! nobody likes hangovers! and don't want to experience having them again! mwah that's all for now!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...