MY PORTABLE SEWING MACHINE, WITH LOVE

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My dad bought this portable sewing machine on his trip to Japan when I was still little (probably when I was still 5 years old), Didn't knew that one day I'll be able to use it and that this sewing machine is still kicking! Ive been using this for little projects Ive been making for myself, sometimes it cooperates with me and sometimes it doesn't! trust me this machine made me cry! uh huh it did, it even made me curse a lot haha that's how close I am to my sewing machine lol. My machine also serves as my Purikura album, as you can see it filled with Purikura stickers! so each and every time I work I see my friends :). my sewing machine is not the only thing in my apartment that's been invaded by Purikura stickers! my laptop and External hardrive is also filled with Purikura stickers (Gosh! I realized just now how many Purikura stickers I have!). Hopefully though I hope my sewing machine doesn't die soon! I enjoy sewing with this little cute machine . I think I have the coolest portable sewing machine because its not like any ordinary portable sewing machines you see around. wanna know why? SECRRREETT~~ ;)

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...